Sunday, April 4, 2010

Jason's First Post

This week has been filled with joy and frustrations. First the small frustrations, a cmopanion and I have been working on a vehicle all semester long (3months) rebuilding the engine! Well we started it last Monday Yeah it ran! So that was exciting. Unfortunately the clutch did not go on just right so it would not engage. So we had to take the transmission out to fix that. (good learning experience though)
Joy because I have one more week till I leave Rexburg, I am so excited. I graduate yeah!!! And I will be back with my Wife and daughter again. It has been very stressful and not fun at all.One more week to go phew glad this is over!!!!! Another great moment was to have our moving truck come this last Thursday, I had 5 elders from my ward come and help me pack. We were done in 2hrs. Funny Rexburg weather, it was bright and warm when we started, then after the heavy appliances were put on it started to snow with a fury (about 40mph winds). Then when we finished loading, the snow stopped. who would have figured. General Conference Saturday and Sunday ( where the Church meets for 5 two seesions and receive instructions from the Prophet and other General Authorities of the Church, ie... Primary, Young women, Young mens, and Relief Society the Church's women organzation. So far it has been very awe inspiring and I have greater desire to be more like Jesus Christ.
Well my wrists hurt so I'm done typing, till next time, if I ever do this again :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment