Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ahhhhhh. Relaxation.

Well I gave up on this update after about 3 hours of working on it. For some reason I was having issues with the pictures. They weren't going where they should, so I figured it was time to finish it up now. :)

These first three are from the day Jason got home, on Sunday. . .

Finally, toward evening I just couldn't handle the clutter anymore.

Usually I reserve Sunday for the Lord but this was just too much to be ignored for another day!
It didn't take us long, but we got everything tucked and moved and put to where we could finally relax :)

The second exciting adventure came as I realized the temperatures began to peak in the 80's. I knew I probably needed new short-sleeved clothes for my daughter, so we went out and splurged a little. Then I forced her to take a photo shoot in her new outfits. . . as you can see she hated it.





All in all it was a pretty laid back week, counting down the days. . .
This week marks the end of tax season and the beginning of the hot and heavy hunt for where we're going to be for the rest of our lives :)
Jason has had 3 interviews so far and one offer. It's lower than I expected and lower than I'd like, but that may be our only option. Keep us in your prayers!

1 comment: