Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Weekend

I had a good week. We're coming to the end of tax season, so that's a mixed blessing. Good because Alisabeth is getting sadder and sadder as I leave in the mornings. The other day this is what I saw. . .
I was getting ready to leave and she knew it. I ended up going out the front door instead of this one while my mom distracted her with cartoons. I hate it. Of course I know it's not long lived. By the time I come home she could care less about me. She's caught up by that point in whatever she's playing.

We also had fun this week putting Alisabeth's hair into a new style. I thought it was cute, so don't dis.



 
I wanted to include these two so you can see what a cheesy little girl I have. This is the result of me saying "Smile for daddy.


 I got the camera back just recently so of course whenever Alisabeth gets her hands on it strange things happen. We had a lot of fun. She loves to just click the button, so it's usually a million pictures of the floor or ceiling. This time we focused the button-clicking.

I also finally remembered to bring the camera with me to The Little Gym. It was great. I got a couple of videos and pictures, enjoy:


Lastly we had fun spending Easter in the world's way :)





It was a great week all around. I have enjoyed the extra time with her. I didn't work this weekend because it is Conference Weekend when I get to hear a prophet's voice. It's been nice and relaxing for both of us. Today we'll be heading to my dad's house for an Easter Lunch. Ahh the joy of family.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun coloring eggs this year! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Egg Hunter you got there! Terrible videographer though - HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't say such things out loud, it was my mother, and she already has a complex about taking pictures/videos.

    ReplyDelete