Sunday, April 12, 2009

As promised:

The Galusha Dream Team:

These are the file rooms. One is also the storage room. The second one has no heating system, so even though it has a fridge for sodas and juice for the employees and clients, its not really necessary during the winter.

Next to the storage rooms is the newest employee of Galusha. Recently graduated Troy, he served with me in the McAllen Mission, but he doesn't remember me much. Almost across from him are our offices: Notice the three petitions. I'm the last one.

This is my desk and one of my cell-mates Nikkus. He just accepted an offer from the company to become a full employee, so I guess he's technically newer than Troy.

Next in line is Dots office, not pictured here, then Spencer, Brandon and Clark (they're the ones I hound when I can't figure out a question).

Then the secretaries are across the way. They basically make up the hub of the office with everyone else ringed around them. So true to life. Also above is my old office, now occupied by more important people.

This is Jeff and Daniel. Jeff is the office manager, and really great guy. He's the one I sucked up to to get the job :) Just kidding. He did do the recruiting when I was hired though.

I still don't have pictures of the three other partners, they were all a little busy with clients when I brought in the camera, but we have an After Tax Season party on Wednesday evening at the Sandpiper so I should be able to get a few good pictures with their spouses and everything.

As you can see, except for Nancy, everyone was happy to play along with my picture game. :) Nancy refused and said she would have to destroy my camera if I tried. Nancy is the one that reminds me of Grandma Liddeke :)

In fact about 1/2 of them asked if it was my last day because I was snapping so many pictures, but I assured them it wasn't. I will miss them next year. Hopefully I'll be able to find some dedicated people for them next year. I'm going to be secretly scouting through my class-mates. Shh, don't tell them.

No comments:

Post a Comment