Sunday, March 22, 2009

What a week?!


YES! The video finally loaded. I tried five times last week. I love this one.

Our week was good and busy. We had not too many events luckily. It's getting warm enough that Alisa was actually able to play outside two times this week. She loved it. There were so many people outside on Friday afternoon/evening that it looked like the whole complex was out! I've never seen so many barbeques going!
The highlight of the week was spending our tax returns. We had about $200 withheld in AZ and ID, so we split the money and decided we could spend it any way we wanted to.
I bought a new work shirt and a couple of pairs of dangly earings (my mother will be happy to hear that).
I also bought the entire Twilight Box set to arrive Tuesday.
I also used 1/2 of it to get a new phone so that I could be accessible again :)

Jason bought a remote start for the car, a "tap-n-die" set whatever that is, and an LED flashlight.

Alisa. . . bought. . . something cool. . . that we'll mention sometime.

She also learned "This little piggy. . . " and loves it. No matter how upset she is, when Jason or I grab a toe she stops dead and waits expectantly. :)

Like I said, it's a pretty normal week.

3 comments:

  1. I like "This Little Piggy" too, but sadly I don't get a chance to play it often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what did she buy? now im gonna wonder.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nothing really, but I got her a spring dress the other day for a nice surprise (instead of the training toilet we were thinking about).

    Course, that seems rather a pointless gesture today, but oh well.

    ReplyDelete