Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The smartest ever!

So I didn't post this weekend because I was a slacker, but this video couldn't wait until the coming weekend.

Check her out! And remember she's only 16 months old!



I don't think I can ever get over how fast she's learning right now. What a beautiful girl.


On another side-note I got a new phone, it is up and active. I can receive calls again. I exist again when I'm not at home or work!


On a 3rd sidenote Jason and I took our date-night this week to see Twilight in the cheap theatre. We were late, but we saw most of it. Having read the books I understood what was going on, but it made me wonder. They seemed to jump from hate to love in about 2 minutes of screen-time without any of the background that the books give, did anyone who hasn't read the books find that wierd? The movie was good, but I'm a purist, so of course I was disappointed. My exact words were: "Yeah I liked it, but it wasn't real."


Jason is getting decent grades this semester, he just got his mid-term scores and he's passing. . .


I have to sign up for my classes for next semester starting tomorrow. Since 4 out of the 5 are only listed at one time I'm definitely going to jump on it. It's my last full semester!!! AHHHHHH.


After the summer session I'll be all but graduated. The only classes I will have left are a religion class and an Architectural Landscaping Design class (yes they are both required for me to graduate).

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the Twilight film. I liked it enough and I knew it wouldn't be the same as the book. I just went in with low expectations and came out pretty happy.

    Also, I know it's so exciting for you to almost be done with school but don't wish it away too fast. These last 4 years have gone incredibly quickly for us and I can't understand how it's time for us to actually leave. It's freaking me out.

    Alisabeth is one smart cookie. I love how bright her eyes are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant get over how much she looks like Lynnie.

    ReplyDelete