Friday, January 8, 2010

Don't Panic!

So there was a little accident today.



I wouldn't worry too much about it though, the candle-warmer and scent wax will be fine.

I was trying my best not to shake it while I unplugged it so that I could empty it out and change it for the company that would be arriving in a matter or minutes. . . That was a bad idea. In my rush it went everywhere and now I have to clean my whole bathroom tomorrow :)
Ah well, at least dinner went really well. We polished off about 6lbs of meat along with rice, lettuce, tomatoes, sauce, 16 tortillas, and about 2 lbs of cheese. It's the first time in our feeding history that we haven't had leftovers to speak of. I was pretty impressed with our guests. They will definitely be receiving a return invitation :)

3 comments:

  1. ooh, is that the cinnamint one? I got that to stick in our Christmas tree. yum! AND yum to all that food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you put don't panic as the title of this post. I would have started worrying that was blood! Also, the food sounds so good. We'll have to get together and eat some food when you move here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you worry Elizabeth, we'll be hosting dinners galore to celebrate our homecoming :) You'll be invited, but you have to promise to eat :)

    ReplyDelete