Sunday, December 6, 2009

Approaching Christmas

This week is obviously a feature of Alisabeth :)

Her dad did a really cute job on her hair and she spent quite a while in front of the mirror admiring it :)

She also looked adorable while wearing her sunglasses. Granted it was dark out. . . and there was no reason to, but she was so cute!

She is mostly potty trained, of her own doing. She doesn't like going number 2 but number one is her favorite thing! Now all we have to do is break the connection between "potty" and "candy" and she'll be all set :)

Jason got a couple of pictures of the main window. The other one has 2 stars and then the lights going in every direction :) It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
Plus it's snowing again and the temperature hasn't gotten above 20 this week.


The last thing I wanted to include this week was an accomplishment :) Even though the pictures won't cooperate, I finished the last of our stocking this afternoon. Shown above is Alisabeth holding her own. She's very possessive about it and can definitely tell the difference between hers and "daddys" and "mommys."
They are super simple to do and I really loved the pattern!
The smaller things are Christmas Tree ornaments. One is for an ornament exchange that we're doing on Tuesday. The second is for us and I have one more to make that I'm going to give to another family so that they'll always remember us . . . .ahhhhh.
I might make more since they're so easy and I have plenty of material, but I don't know if anyone else would want one.
If you do. . . let me know :)

I graduate in 12 days!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment