Sunday, September 6, 2009

It's been a while for some reason, so I'll just post everything I haven't covered yet :)
We had a barbeque and invited everyone we talked to. Some people didn't hear about it, but as usual we cooked way too much food so we invited anyone still outside that afternoon :)

The next one is the self-styled artistry of our daughter. She learned how to use the camera last week and took about 20 shots of the ceiling and about 10 of herself, all similar to this. She got one or two of me or Jason and another couple of the floor. All in all it was a pretty good photo shoot and we're pretty sure the client will find something to their liking.

Alisabeth practiced her artistry in another way this week. She did this, and then after I took it all down she came back through and did it again. . . I love her.


Isn't she cute. We have about three more of similar shots.

She also found my sandals this week and began the process of learning to walk in high heels.

Look mom!! I finished it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment