Tuesday, July 14, 2009

You would not believe!

So, last week they told us they were going to be doing a two hour system update on Friday night which would require them to close the testing center early and would turn off the internet around campus until 8 am Saturday morning.
Saturday morning we were told the update was delayed until 2 pm. At 3:15 pm they let us know that the update was delayed until 9pm. After that they didn't bother sending us any more messaged and ignored our phone calls. FINALLY, today, 4 days later we have our internet again.
Thanks guys.
Meanwhile I was unable to even get the email about the chapter outlines that were due today, or any of the other 27 emails in my byu mail account. I was also not able to get the case study for my capstone class and I especially wasn't able to do any of the preparations with my group for the project we have on Thursday. . . thanks guys.

But despite all that I've remained happy and satisfied. Probably because I know there is no longer any way for me to get an F in any of my classes so I have to pass now :)
Sry for the short post I had a little more but the videos are refusing to load and have been for two days. I'll try again next week.
Love ya all.

No comments:

Post a Comment